Friday, November 25, 2011

Day Dreamin'

For the last hour I've been daydreaming about some of the cool places I've gotten to visit this past summer. Images of the Missouri River, Belt Creek, Glacier Nat'l Park, the Great Bear Wilderness, and more have been dancing around in my head, so I decided to go through some of my pictures and post a few that I didn't have room for in my fishing reports.
My buddy Brian took these pics at Sluice Box.
That's one big chunk of rock! I hope to return to Sluice Box soon for another shot at the stout bows and brownies that swim in the cold, clear waters of Belt Creek. 
 Only a stones throw from our new home (Kalispell), we'll be spending a lot of time at Glacier National Park.
There's great hiking...
Good Fishing...
Abundant wildlife...
And of course, the beautiful views! I'd like to get up to Glacier this winter for a little hiking through the snow, but I doubt the Saturn could handle the drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment